Are you an innovator, experimenter, and growth hacker who is passionate about digital marketing, audience segmentation, and demand generation? Gilbarco Veeder-Root is at a pivotal time with consumer experiences and our product portfolio, and this role will be key in helping us continue our digital growth success. Help us take our Customer Experience to the next level with personalized experiences utilizing best practices as a Digital Marketing Strategist.
This position reports to the Director and is located in Greensboro, NC
- Works with relevant stakeholders to develop web content, ensuring all content is up to date.
- Researches and implements search engine optimization tactics to improve rankings.
- Optimizes landing pages for paid campaigns.
- Reports Analytics - monitor the results of digital marketing efforts and report any successes or shortcomings.
- Builds and executes email campaigns, including creative build, audience segmentation, deployment, analysis, and monitoring of channel best practices.
- Plans automated journeys based on different personas and actions to increase user engagement and lead-gen.
- Actively manages contact list growth and health to ensure strong deliverability
- Supports asset requests of channel partners
- Supports internal digital platforms, including, but not limited to CRM, Seismic, PIM, DAM, apps, and intranet.
- Works with key internal stakeholders on production of training webinars.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Marketing Campaign and Web Development Management experience
- Experience with Email Marketing and automation, i.e. Hubspot, ParDot, Eloqua, Marketo