WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT FROM OTHER MERCHANT SERVICES:
At North American Bancard, it doesn't matter what type of business you have or how big or small you are. From launch to continued growth, we're here to help you succeed. We're so much more than just a credit card processor and merchant services provider. We're a true partner to the merchants we serve, one that consistently develops and leverages the latest technologies to deliver up-to-the-minute solutions merchants need to ensure their success.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for assisting with the creation and continuous improvement of our dynamic digital marketing assets. You will identify opportunities to maximize performance of our websites, online marketing, blogs, emails and other tools – both individually and collectively – in order to meet the company’s objectives for customer engagement, lead generation and brand loyalty.
Here is a sample of what you might do:
- Develop and help implement digital marketing strategies using dynamic media tools (e.g. websites, emails, blogs, videos, landing pages, SEO, SEM, PPC, ASO app promotion) to improve customer engagement and brand loyalty.
- Assist in the creation and improve efficacy of company’s digital marketing assets and dynamic media.
- Increase traffic to multiple company sites and improve lead generation from those sites.
- Collaborate with IT, CRM and other systems to make sure digitalcampaigns are managed and tracked through the entire sales process.
- Establish best practices and explore new methods in digital marketing to meet the company’s objectives for customer engagement, lead generation and brand loyalty.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, Product and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Collaborate with in-house designers and developers and manage outsourced website/application designers and developers as needed.
- Identify online/digital advertising needs and opportunities to reach target audiences.
- Work with business unit leaders to develop and execute on business unit specific digital strategies.
- Measure responses to changes in programs using Google Analytics and other tools. Create analysis reports, KPIs and dashboards that communicate the overall digital strategy, performance and its impact on the company’s business objectives.
Here is what we need from you:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and website management
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, CRM software and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience monitoring and tracking online advertising through tools like Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, English or related field
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of SEO (page titles, meta-tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor, as well as search engine ranking algorithm)
- Some familiarity with web design and HTML.