- Understand, synthesize and extrapolate key findings from regular digital reporting to help inform short and long-term goals to drive the business forward
- Use analytics to help plan optimized digital marketing spend, end-to-end testing and strategy to drive higher acquisition
- Solid understanding of digital experience best practices, optimization processes and historical track record of implementing tests in the digital environment
- Accountable for helping achieve the North America billings target in collaboration with industry, estore and digital channel teams
- Working with cross functional experts in SEM, Display, SEO, Social and other channels to drive innovation in the region
- Conceptualize, plan and direct better execution and optimization of targeting, creative and media in two-week agile marketing sprints
- Working with industry teams to support higher growth and billings across the region
- BS undergraduate degree, MBA a plus but not required
- 5+ years of experience in B2B or B2C marketing or digital marketing experience
- Strong underpinning in modern digital marketing tools, inner workings and technologies for optimizing spend and maximizing results
- A keen eye for detail and marketing creativity
- Capable of understanding our product value and feature set from a benefits standpoint
- Very strong written and communications skills – must be able to communicate the value proposition of the company, able to create original content, edit existing content, etc.
- Solid understanding of online conversion optimization and UX principles
- Unafraid to try new things or challenge the status quo.