$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $14.3 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Department Marketing Statement
Industrial Gas Filtration and Generation Division, Parker Hannifin Corp, specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of compressed air & gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems and clean air solutions.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for content development (focus on electronic media) across multiple business units within the division. Core objective is developing electronic media solutions that are useful and accessible to Parker employees, customers and service partners. All content must add meaningful value to differentiate Parker product selection compared to competitive solutions.
Partner and collaborate with Marcom staff, Product Managers, Group and Corporate resources to help Parker succeed in achieving its strategic objectives.
Manage relationships with external agencies, contractors and freelancers.
• Collaborates with cross-functional Parker resources, OEMs, and Customers to identify support content requirements.
• Develops videos, applications, animations, and illustrations that detail our product offering, allowing us to better differentiate our offering to customers and better support our product in the field.
• Supports media storage content management standard (content revision control)
• Adheres to Parker brand standards as defined by Corporate Marketing.
• Maintains technical knowledge of division products and support procedures.
• Maintains technical knowledge of competitive products and has ability to differentiate Parker offerings to drive growth.
• Researches trends and keeps abreast with new technologies and software.
• Ability to work independently to develop and implement projects that are on time and within budget.
• Bachelor's degree required. Technical or graphic design preferred.
• Position to be based in Lancaster, NY or Haverhill, MA.
• Five years of experience working with Graphic Design, Computer Animation, and Mobile Solutions
• Proficiency in software/web applications, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Maya 3D or comparable
• Familiarity with HTML/HTML5 and CSS
• Firm understanding of using digital media to advertise and sell products and services.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal communications skills (verbal and written).
• Travel up to 25%
Valid Through: 2019-11-8