Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Herndon, VA
The Relationship Marketing Associate position provides a key role in driving incremental sales and operational excellence through product launch and conquesting initiatives.
This role will manage the following:
• Handraiser process in its entirety, from data collection to creative and salesreporting.
• Product launch and conquest campaigns at national, regional and dealer levels.
• Seasonal, Retail, and Experiential event creative, planning and execution from a CRM perspective.
• Manage the tools available to regions and dealers via the Audi Dealer Marketing Center.
• Vehicle launch campaign planning and execution within all CRM marketing communications.
• Serve a crucial role of liaising with our internal Marketing intelligence Services, Legal, and Compliance teams.
• Email tests and digital creative compatibility.
• Launch, region team, and other administrative file creation and distribution.
• Data capture integration.
• CRM digital sample archive.
• Invoicing of advertisements within Audi Magazine.
• Metrics and regional report management.
• Previous CRM or marketingexperience, meticulous, detail oriented, excellent collaborator, proactive communicator.
• 2-5years of previous marketingexperience.
• Previous agency experiencepreferred.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• German language skills a plus, but not required.