We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This position is with the Strategic Communications and Engagement (SCE) team in the Software and Services Group (SSG).
As the digital marketing specialist, you'll manage various marketing communications projects calibrated to bring Clien t's software story to life, such as:
- Website design and development (internet and intranet)
- Publishing content on content management platforms (blogs, social media)
- Collecting and analyzing reports to prove and improve the impact of our marketing projects
- You will need an understanding of the customer journey within and across channels, so you can effectively manage content in support of SSG. You'll be a fit with our team if you are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and a willingness to jump in and help.
- Update, design and manage web pages that create a compelling user experience
- Publish stories and blogs on Client® Developer Zone and platforms
- Refresh the SSG's intranet sites continually to ensure they functions well as the one-stop for SSG employees and field, and are aligned with Client's software positioning and SSG's priorities
- Analyze and track performance metrics / analytics to determine content and program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong user interface design skills, usability analysis, and experience with best practices such as responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Experience creating content and publishing in Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress or Jive platform like Inside Blue. Experience with Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a plus
- Good knowledge of office collaboration tools (such as SharePoint) and experience with SharePoint Designer is a plus
- Strong program management and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Intel brand guidelines
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Track record of success in managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Hands on development experience with HTML (XHTML, HTML5) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Competent with graphics applications, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with analytical reporting systems such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. Familiar with SEO/SEM techniques and best practices
- Understanding of customer acquisition and nurturing through Eloqua or other marketing automation systems
- Experience in software communications/marketing
- Experience in social media a plus
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years of marketing communications and project management experience focusing on marketing operations