About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial LOB Channel Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing role will be responsible for developing and executing on strategic marketing plans across all key digital channels including, email, paid media (social, search, programmatic native, display), and website. Traditional media, and direct mail may also play a role in the strategy all of which will be designed to increase brand awareness, increase customer base, member/follower participation rates and drive lead considerations. The individual will work closely with cross functional teams including Content, Data Analytics, Corporate Marketing, and Brand Management to define and deliver the channel strategy. This individual will apply a deep understanding of the Commerce Bank Healthcare brand platform/position, products and services, and competitive industry perspective to all digital marketing programs.
About the Team:
The Channel Marketing team at Commerce Bank is highly interconnected, agile and works in collaboration with the Business Content Marketing Team, Corporate Marketing Teams, Sales and Product Teams as well as Executive Leadership. This group supports a number of key functions to deliver on differentiated messaging and positioning across several healthcare business lines and segments. Overall, the Channel Marketing Team helps internal clients (Product and Sales Teams) to better understand the value of marketing by delivering marketing support grounded in achieving results based on the alignment of business goals and performance data.
• Work with Market Segment Leadership and Content Strategist to understand business objectives, develop and execute digital campaigns accordingly.
• Segment prospect and customers based on demographics, behaviors – last engagement, website interactions (content downloads, site page visits and buyers journey/lifecycle status).
• Lead Digital Acquisition, Onboarding, Retargeting and Retention Marketing strategies
• Ensure all web content is optimized not only for SEO purposes, but to ensure the buyers journey is seamless, engaging and interactive.
• Regular traffic monitoring and conversion of website, recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Utilize internal tools like Dashboard analytics, Google Ad Words, Marin and Sprinklr tools for market listening, project management and measurement.
• Define the critical KPIs for each channel and analyze the results of programs to make recommendations for further refinement.
• Manage social media channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
• Work in collaboration with the Marketing Automation/Sales Enablement teams to for lead nurture processes, A/B tests and event promotions.
• Manage internal/external vendor relationships for paid media
• Build solid relationships and provide continual communications with the various marketing teams
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
- College degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Have a strong, mature understanding of the B2B, B2B2C environment.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience in a corporate project management environment.
- Must be highly organized and have proven project management skills, excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Must understand business needs/competitive environment/financial analysis, ROI, profitability and be able to complete business case justifications.
- Work well in dynamic, very fast-paced environment.
- Must know Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Strong experience in digital planning, strategy execution, able to demonstrate the real impact made via digital.
• Proven experience in generating new business through digital channels
• Strong experience and knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Analytical driven mind-set to make, “start doing” or ”stop doing” decisions based on data.
• Background of B2B email marketing campaigns, experience with demand generation programs – email, SEM, Drip nurture campaigns, landing page optimization.
• Experience with a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot)
• Understanding of basic CRM concepts
• Positive Attitude and team player, capable to interact with multiple stakeholders externally and internally
• Roll up your sleeves and get work done attitude
• Proven effectiveness with communicating campaigns to sales teams
• Pragmatic, action-oriented self-starter, independent, energetic, team player, able to quickly integrate into our environment
• Strong writing and editorial skills; proven ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and succinctly
• Self-directed to manage complex and multiple projects concurrently
• Creative thinker, ability to implement and execute others ideas and also come up with own personal thinking
• Experienced in developing marketing collateral, branding, communications, or other marketing initiatives
• Skilled in MS Office Suite
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and networking skills