POSITION & REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY:
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, implement, and manage digital marketing initiatives such as website & eCommerce content integration, optimization and maintenance, SEO, Pardot and CRM platform support. Responsible for development, tracking and analysis of reports & dashboards for digital marketing team, measure and report performance, identify trends & insights to assess against KPIs.
- Work with web developers to manage and maintain digital platforms including all websites, eCommerce portals and digital platforms such as API & 3rd party/external integrations, ensuring optimal structure & performance; Work with internal teams to support requests for 3rd party digital system setup & integration (ie: Zoom webinars, Chat)
- Collaborate with internal teams to project manage, create and maintain website, digital development, integrations and special projects as required. Responsible for integration of all website and eCommerce content in multiple languages. Identify new digital trends; plan, execute and measure website experiments and conversion tests
- Manage both on-page and off-page digital SEO to establish web presence that boosts brand awareness; Manage & maintain website analytics platforms (ie: Google Analytics); work with digital marketing team to improve organic search engine and other digital medium performance to drive traffic, engage users; Instrument and optimize conversion points and user funnels
- Manage and create dashboards and reports to provide business insights on all digital marketing & digital media initiatives, continuously monitoring data quality and integrity. Measure and report performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Optimize Pardot Marketing Automation Tool & SalesForce CRM structure, developing a clear plan for enhancements/improvements to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Perform all Pardot administration functions, correct any data issues within the system and drive end-user adoption.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, support other digital marketing team initiatives as needed.
- BS degree in marketing, digital media, or relevant field
- 5+ years working experience in digital marketing
- Experience with web design and content management systems, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g.: Sketch, InVision, LucidChart, etc)
- Mastery of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Tag Manager) and experience building out reports and dashboards
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns; Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in managing eCommerce and user database systems
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, data-driven thinking
- Salesforce, Pardot administration experience for a medium-sized company preferred. Commensurate experience with other enterprise-level marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) considered.
- Experience in website marketing concepts from design through to execution and administration.
- Strong communication experience and problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results.
- Agile, ability to work successfully in fast-paced environment
- Additional qualification in web design, development or animation, email marketing and paid advertising is a plus
- Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures both at CAE Healthcare.
- Perform all duties in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Maintain security of all proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.