It’s a very exciting time for the Analytics team at Klick – we’ve won a ton of new clients recently and they’re all eager to get in on the big data revolution and will require data-savvy partners to guide their marketing strategy. The scope is expansive, from web analytics to marketing mix optimization to predictive modeling. Needless to say, we’re going to need some enthusiastic, versatile and creative thought leaders to meet their demand. That’s where you come in.
Your role will have you collaborating with just about every department at Klick in addressing business challenges using data and sound quantitative analysis. But that’s just the basics. What’s going to make you successful is an unquenchable curiosity, willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and a knack for asking the right questions. You relentlessly seek new knowledge and can’t wait to share your findings to peers and clients alike. You’re not satisfied with simply reporting on trends. You dig in deeper until you’ve understood the root cause and what to do about it. And of course, you have a deep, unabashed love for data.
As a Digital Marketing Senior Analyst, your role will require you to:
- Provide hands-on analysis aimed at an executive-level audience with a focus on their key priorities
- Articulate data requirements to database marketing specialists to answer key business questions
- Foster a culture of measurability by implementing systems of data collection through disparate tactics, succinctly delivering them to the right stakeholders with a focus on actionability
- Be an advocate for the creative use of objective quantitative analysis in improving business outcomes
- 5+ years as a hands-on data analyst, manipulating and analyzing large, multi-dimensional sets of data. 3+ years hands-on experience with web analytics tools (Particularly Google Analytics, but WebTrends, and/or SiteCatalyst also valuable)
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Ensighten
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics including online media (display, paid search, SEO), CRM, mobile apps and hands-on experience working with related data
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis principles
- Ability to articulate complex findings into concise, persuasive arguments in both formal and informal conversations with senior-to-executive level clients
- Ability to use SQL to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets
- And finally, effectively communicate the meaning of those insights to client stakeholders, tying the findings to business objectives