Are you a true hunter and digital sales professional consistently in the top 5-10% of your peers? Do you have extensive experience in a digital environment selling cloud based marketing solutions as well as intimate knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem? If you are passionate about the digital media space with extensive experience leading key partners and platforms in the digital environment, then we want to hear from you.
As a Digital Marketing Sales Executive for Equifax, you will drive digital revenue success throughData, Technology, and Analytics with partners selling media (display, mobile, addressable TV) and be challenged with meeting and exceeding specific revenue goals for these partners. This is a high-profile opportunity to work with groundbreaking companies in the adtech space.
At Equifax, we advise customers on how to optimize their revenue through Equifax marketing/advertising in digital media solutions.
- Establish, maintain and handle key customer relationships
- Lead digital marketing sales efforts in identified verticals to obtain new logo growth
- Work seamlessly across Equifax with cross-functional team in order to coordinate all functional areas as required
- Assess the client's needs and demonstrate appropriate Equifax expertise/solutions for profitable sales
- Develop business cases to support solution development and delivery
- Lead sales pipeline engaging the Deal Team, Pricing Team and Legal
- Update, run and document all aspects of sales opportunities through the identified CRM, sales templates and ancillary management tools as identified
- Represent Equifax at key customer meetings or customer sponsored events as required
- Collaborate with Equifax partners for integrated solution development
- Effectively communicate and evangelize the value of IXI and Equifax data products to convey how the data fits into advertisers’ digital marketing efforts
- 7-10 years of sales experience in a digital environment selling cloud based marketing solutions
- Consistent track record of being the top 5%-10% of digital sales professionals
- Shows high energy and extraordinary communication skills, speaking and listening well
- Must have intimate knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem including, but not limited to, how Networks, Publishers, Portals, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Agency Trading Desks, Addressable TV operators and others that fit into the process
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of regulated data and light analytics
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing solutions
- Effective negotiation skills
- Works to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies as well as handle a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Confirmed experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients
- Siebel, CRM systems integration experience
- Proven ability to speak credibly about data, attribution, and forms of digital advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field required.
- M.B.A. preferred or equivalent business experience.
Travel requirements: 35-50%