The US Digital Product Marketer will develop and deploy new and innovative digital products in the US, leading the execution of various initiatives (e.g. digital offers, payments, and rewards). Through this role, the manager will represent the customer by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features within the digital product plan for the US market, and will play a crucial role in developing customer-centric, best-in-class digital products and programs.
The manager will work closely with the entire US Digital Product Marketing team, the wider US DigitalExperience team, and the US Operations team to drive business impact by creating integrated and compelling customer experiences across digital platforms.
·Thoroughly understand customer needs and anticipate customer demands in order to develop engaging digital products for the US based on centrally-built core products from the Global Digital team
- ·Liaise with program managers to develop and distribute market-relevant business cases that support execution and digital product scaling
- ·Expand offers program and create strong foundational capability of segmentation across digitalproduct lines
- ·Align with Marketing and Corporate stakeholders to drive product(s) to release
- ·Maintain organized oversight of specific digital product delivery schedules to ensure the proper balance of speed, features, timing, and integration with other functions, in tight coordination with Program Management
- ·Work closely with peer product marketers across all capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate US-specific product development and delivery
- ·Align digital product capabilities across channels by engaging with the US Marketing team to unify the efforts and strategy of the entire US business
- ·Work across U.S Digitalproduct lines to drive customer segmentation understanding.
- ·Collaborate across functions (e.g. US IT and US operations) to ensure the timely delivery of digital products and best-in-class digital customer experiences
- ·Bachelor's degree
- ·5+ years of internet business experiencerequired, business management experiencepreferred
- ·3+ years of experience translating customer needs into digital product features, pricing models, and merchandising opportunities to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
- ·Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals
- ·Experience creating customer segmentation models
- ·Experience and expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation
- ·Strong analytic and quantitative analysis skills
- ·Ability to align with Marketing and CRM team to drive/expand current offers programs
- ·Tendency to act as a self-starter with strong bias for action
- ·Customer-centric mindset with a passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation
- ·Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment while managing competing priorities (start-up experiencepreferred)
Proven ability to build and develop high performing teams (required)