The Chase Marketing and Customer Analytics team is a center of excellence for marketers across the bank to analyze and optimize marketing programs, and to drive a great experience for our customers.
The team provides specialized skills in big data, business intelligence, web analytics, program analysis and optimization for all lines of business (card, deposits, investments, mortgage), media types (paid, owned & earned) and marketing channels (video, display, search, affiliate, mobile, email and social). We leverage industry leading tools, processes and skills to convert analytics and insights into value for the business and our customers.
As a member of the Customer Personalization Analytics team, you will be a key participant in transforming digital marketing on our owned platforms (chase.com, mobile, and app) to a personalized, customer centric model. This will require you to understand how our platforms operate today, the vision for the future, and our journey to get there.
Your expertise and insights will drive forward marketing plans, test & learn agendas and digital marketing efficiency for Chase. You will partner with marketers across the firm to help them accomplish their business goals through your deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization.
Success in this role requires a strong foundation in data and analysis skills coupled with a proven ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations.
You will need to have a deep, tactical understanding of digital analytics, platforms, tagging, and testing. Building relationships within the broader analytics community, digital execution, and marketing will be key.
This position will require you to engage with a wide variety of partners to socialize and move forward the Personalization program. You will need to think beyond the raw data, understand the business context, and surface opportunities.
This is an individual contributor role, but you will be expected to establish and maintain effective relationships with business partners and peers.
- Help to define and advance our digital marketing Personalization program by owning the analytics execution for specific products, tests, or platforms
- Provide opportunity assessment (audience sizing, revenue estimation, customer experience improvements) in partnership with line of business/product analytics teams
- Verify campaigns are properly configured and capturing all required data/success events – both in the web analytics suite and downstream data platforms
- Evaluate the results of marketing tests & provide performance comparisons between current state and the new personalized model
Media & Marketing Optimization
- Regularly review chase.com marketing performance (for both current state and personalized campaigns), maintain and communicate findings to senior CCB leadership
- Develop or enhance online digital marketing dashboards (Tableau) as appropriate
- Collaborate with marketing partners and translate complex analysis into compelling marketing recommendations for business partners
- Define measurement plans for campaigns that link key business outcomes to performance measures and operational drivers
- Ensure marketing optimization best practices are incorporated across the enterprise
- Operate within established risk tolerances and meet risk and compliance obligations for marketing execution
- Define requirements for tracking, tagging and sourcing digital data across platforms, including: web analytics, owned display, mobile web sites/apps, etc.
- Guide improved data gathering across platforms
- Use web analytics (Adobe Insight/Adobe Site Catalyst), and other data tools/platforms (SQL, Greenplum & Hadoop) to assemble data from multiple sources
- Produce succinct reports highlighting results and key insights of digital programs using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields (or equivalent work experience). MS/MBA a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience analyzing digital marketing performance with best-in-class web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture Insight/Visual Sciences, Webtrends, CoreMetrics, etc.)
- 7-10 years of experience with SAS, R or Python to assemble and manipulate data
- 7-10 years’ experience executing data analysis and reporting for landing pages, digital campaigns, conversion funnel, mobile sites, display campaigns, and search traffic
- 5-7 years of experience in conducting analyses that result in data-driven recommendations and opportunities that solve business problems
- 5-7 years’ experience with digital marketing campaign test design, reporting and optimization
- 2-3 years of experience building dashboards within business intelligence platforms (Tableau preferred)
- Experience querying big data platforms (Greenplum/Hadoop) and languages
- Experience with social reporting, analytics and listening tools (Sprinklr, SimplyMeasured, Adobe, Marin, unmetric, Socialbakers, Radian6) helpful
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
Req #: 180009991_2