Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing, most measurable and most cost effective means of marketing. Our Digital Operations Manager will be responsible for leading our digital marketing operational processes along our path of digitial transformation, achieving the highest levels of scale, efficiency, and return on investment in using data and technology in our online marketing practices.
This position is responsible for operational support and development for our complete set of digital marketing channels and Bobcat.com as our key marketing platform. This position will manage ongoing operations of the public website -- plan and execute online marketing campaigns in alignment to annual marketing planning; manage operational digital strategy to drive highly qualified sales leads to our dealer network, and drive measurable return on investment. The Digital Operations Manager will also have ongoing Channel Management responsibilities for social media, email marketing, digital paid advertising paid search and other online marketing tactics as identified. This position will also manage content strategy across digital platforms in alignment to marketing planning maintaining a lead role in the marketing planning process.
Role & Responsibility
- Accountable for managing the Bobcat.com website as a strategic asset, managing day-to-day operations of Bobcat.com to ensure information posted on public websites is timely, accurate, valuable and aligns with annual strategy plans. Ensure website useability, functionality, content and value.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Utilize public website as a marketing tool to launch new products, as well as promoting existing products and markets.
- Ensure website useability, functionality, content and value is ahead of the competition as measured by voice of online customers to maximize the customer experience and generate sales leads
Digital Marketing Channel Management
- Manage day-to-day operations of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media strategy and presence. Develop on-going strategies to enhance the company’s social media position. Develop annual marketing communication plans.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead content strategy and develop engaging content to attract and retain customers in alignment to marketing strategy.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met across the department and agency teams.
- Successful development and management of marketing and advertising budgets.
Branding and Trademarks
- Ensure Company Brand Standards are adhered to on public websites.
- Design digital marketing campaigns to create brand awareness and align to marketing strategy and planning.
- Manage project plans, budget and timeline.
Team & Vendor Management
- Lead content strategy and development of marketing content for platforms and channels in alignment to marketing strategy.
- Manage project plans, budget and timeline.
- Manage E-Marketing Specialist in pusuit of company AOP and LRP goals.
- Manage agency partnerships in relation to website, digital channels and content development.
- Manage tactic development and execution for digital channels with external agencies and ensure digital campaigns & initiatives are aligned to brand standards, marketing campaigns and AOP goals.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 7>10 years
- Travel: 10 - 24%
- Experience in digital platform & channel management.
- Solid understanding of webite development and management in support of business goals.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge all major Social Media channels.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to resolve problems effectively.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to identify opportunities and threats.
- Ability to influence internal and external colleagues.
- Experience in content strategy development and management.
- Proficient in content management systems.
- Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- Willingness to work across departments.
- Demonstrated strong project management experience including ability to independently prioritize.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.