Benevity is looking for its next passionate marketer to heighten awareness and demand of our suite of award-winning Goodness solutions. Using your analytical and strategic thinking skills, you will be collaborating with Benevity’s marketing teams across all disciplines and our digital agency to evangelize our best-in-class approach to corporate social responsibility and culture-building products to attract the world’s most iconic brands.
You are a digital marketing nerd at heart and love experimenting with new technology, adapting to the latest algorithms, testing the latest creative, UX and design trends and digging into the data to help you achieve our marketing KPIs. You have a deep knowledge of SEO, SEM and CRO as well as display, native, paid social and remarketing, and you’ve managed large-scale corporate websites in multiple languages and markets. You understand how to stretch your budget to strike a perfect balance between digital advertising and inbound marketing. Once a digitalcampaign is activated, you can’t wait to start analyzing and optimizing the campaign for improved results while always thinking about the customer experience.
If this sounds like you, then we need to meet!
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Benevity delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
Imagine using your skills to catalyze a network of 10 million+ people from hundreds of the most recognizable global brands to connect with millions of charities around the world. At Benevity, you can!
When you Work at Benevity
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we’ve continued to build game-changing products while processing over $2 billion in donations and 10 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You’ll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn’t just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we’re in this thing together.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to help Benevity increase brand awareness and lead generation in North America and international markets
- Measure and optimize all digital marketing channels (including web, email, paid media, organic search, social and more) to acquire a qualified, engaged pipeline of leads for our goodness development team
- Manage our website, CMS platform, and analytics tools with an eye to driving conversion, monitoring and continually improving our SEO strategy
- Determine digital media budgets and manage spend for the highest ROI
- Select, implement and use testing, analytics and marketing technology to drive better performance
- Develop and execute digital strategies to help achieve awareness, engagement and lead gen objectives for integrated marketing campaigns
- Report on performance and key KPIs such as ROAS, CAC, CRM, CPA as well as make investment recommendations to leadership
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certifications (or equivalent experience)
- Experience driving lead acquisition for B2B and B2C software
- Proven experience managing paid media budgets and channels (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social)
- Proven experience optimizing SEO and other unpaid digitalchannels, you know what works and how to turn site visitors into leads and how to improve the overall customer journey
- Experience with optimization and A/B testing
- Strong communication, collaboration and project management skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Experience in Salesforce or CRM, Marketo an asset
- Experience in ABM technology an asset