JazzHR is looking for a high-energy, innovative person to join our rapidly-growing team as Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager plays a critical role in driving JazzHR’s growth. This position is responsible for all aspects of lead and demand generation, including managing campaigns from concept development to ROI analysis, definition and execution of digital marketing strategy as well as execution of SEO, PPC, SEM, social media. The ideal candidate is a ‘doer’ who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about digital and SaaS marketing.
This role is be based in JazzHR’s Waltham, MA office. Only candidates who are able to work on-site in our office daily will be considered for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, test, and scale best-in-class digital marketing initiatives that directly impact lead generation, nurturing, conversion and retention
- Drive execution of our digital strategy to attract traffic, delight visitors and generate leads via our website, blog and other social properties
- Ensure our website is user-friendly, easy to understand and navigate, and a powerful tool for demand generation efforts
- Manage and grow our online and social presence; help drive traffic and database growth through content, landing pages, email, advertising, events and SEM, and social engagement
- Manage and optimize our paid marketing performance across all channels including SEM, social, re-marketing, and display
- Use data-driven experimentation to constantly improve performance; Develop and implement robust A/B and MVT testing programs to optimize results and drive desired behavior
- Continuously propose and implement optimization recommendations to improve the performance of our digital touch points — this includes ad spend, user experience, ad creative/copy, keyword targets, bidding strategies, landing pages, webpages, etc.
- Conduct market research & competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats of online marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Forecast, evaluate, track and measure success of programs against goals; continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
What you'll bring:
- BS /BA required
- Minimum 3 years of full-time, digital/web marketingexperience in a B2B environment
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience managing SEM (PPC, display and retargeting) campaigns
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Understand both the art and science of marketing, with proven success in developing and executing innovative, metric-based marketing programs across the funnel
- Results-driven with a passion for data and a desire for continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience managing a variety of direct response digital media acquisition channels, including SEM, social advertising, retargeting, and more
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, Google Analytics, and WCM/CMS