The Digital Marketing Manager will play an important part of GolfNow’s Performance Marketing team. This position will work closely with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to identify areas of opportunity to grow organic search and improve conversion rate for several websites and mobile apps. The ideal candidate will bring a strong focus on applying industry best practices for SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization while utilizing a data driven approach.
- Works with Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to execute SEO and CRO strategy within evolving ecommerce industry.
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Tableau, Moz, SEMRush, Search Console and others to perform in-depth SEO analysis
- Performs website audits and develops recommendations to ensure site is optimized towards SEO best practice and have the ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate in the development of the overarching SEO strategy for the multiple brands including GolfNow & Revolution Golf.
- Generate actionable SEO recommendations across all areas that impact SEO, including technical, structural, content and link authority.
- Prioritize and execute SEO & Conversion Rate Optimization recommendations based on a multifaceted set of business needs.
- Create custom product pages while continuously testing copy, landing pages and other methods to maximize ROI and Conversion Rate.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of SEO or digital marketing experience required
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Excel, and third party SEO platforms
- Understanding of the fundamentals of web development and landing page creation in relation to conversion rate and SEO KPIs
- Analytical experience with ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable tasks
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 45451BR)
- Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
- Familiarity with the golf industry
- Passion for analytics and digital marketing