The following is a brief description of responsibilities to be performed by the Digital Marketing Manager. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Someone who understands and represents the Tillys brand and connects with consumers in relevant ways will make the best fit. The Digital Marketing Manager must have a good understanding of the Tillys lifestyle, pop culture, action sports, fashion, art and music.
- Execute and deliver digital marketing strategies and content plans. Responsible for defining and managing all aspects of Tillys current and future digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, and rewards program.
- Develop a strong Content Calendar for Social Media, Emails, Rewards Programs and our Blog based on key Marketing initiatives, search demand and seasonality.
- Responsible for defining and managing all aspects of Tillys social media and viral marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Social Media Coordinator to develop, produce & gather content, ranging from stories, events, videos, news, and product integration. Ensure that all social mediachannels are updated regularly with relevant content that makes sense for our company initiatives and to our diverse customer base.
- Manage social media execution at Tillys sponsored events and work closely with new Field Marketing team on events ranging from local grass roots events to national events such as working with schools, action sports events/contests, music festivals, concerts, etc.
- Responsiblefor communicating Marketing direction and analytics to our website and ecommerce team
- Maintenance of Social Networking Marketing Efforts
- Execution & Suggestion of Strategic Direction
- Customer Acquisition –voice for Tillys
- Work closely with Marketing and E-Commerce to execute the Tillys Rewards Program. Drive the strategic direction and evolution of the program, collecting and analyzing data and defining plans for growth.
- Partner and collaborate with vendors to identify trends and insights to implement online campaigns while evaluating end-to-end customer experience
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with field teams on their digital platforms, new store opening needs while understanding and delivering to regional nuances.
- Increase Tillys capabilities around digital technologies and evolve our digital marketing and mobile communications. Create frameworks to drive consistency and relevancy of digital assets across all channels.
- Manage the design, development, and content creation for website updates (including new Blog content, Homepage refreshes, and category banner updates).
- Monitor homepage performance and proactively seek opportunities to optimize and improve site user experience and sales based on site analytics.
- Standardize a strategy for product pages to ensure cohesiveness across the site, measure and improve conversion and usability.
- Previous experience in building all social platforms
- Must have experience with growing social media audiences across different platforms
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to effectively use common office equipment
- Ability to reprioritize projects frequently
- Must have ability to multitask
- Effective communicator working well under deadlines
- Independent self-motivator, proactive, creative and team player
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Strong understanding of retail culture
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting and training abilities
- Proficient in the use of Excel and MS Word, Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac
- Ability to cultivate team environment
- Lives and represents the Tillys Brand
- Ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed above
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or related field preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3years management experience
- Minimum 5years digital marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to perform all aspects of the job duties
- Ability to sit, stand, and operate business equipment