Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Manager at Tri Counties Bank is responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels including website development and maintenance, SEO/SEM, email, social medial channels and advertising, online discoverability and positive brand presence, display advertising and AdWords search campaigns.
- Maintain WCAG2.0 AA compliance for website
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics
- Measure and report performance of all digitalcampaigns against ROI and KPI goals
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marking team (hire, train and evaluate)
- May supervise 3 or more digital marketing team members, will provide direction, training and set expectations of them
- Maintains and oversees quality control by enforcing quality standards
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Information Security Guidelines, GLBA, FFIEC Social Media Guidance, FDIC Advertising Rules, Regulation DD Advertising, Regulation Z Advertising, UDAAP, Fair Lending laws, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, FTC rules, and SEC rules.
- Maintains detailed specialist knowledge of all internal and regulatory obligations.
- Responds to requests for additional marketing and business unit support and special projects as requested.
- Maintains a current and strong understanding of Bank policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 5 or more years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software and other administrative tools
- Excellent knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills