Spectrum Home & Personal Care (HPC) Division participates on a Global basis in small electric appliances, shave/groom appliances and beauty appliances. Our well- known brands include George Foreman®, Black+Decker®, Farberware®, Breadman®, Juiceman®, Russell Hobbs® and Remington®. Our products appeal to consumer trends for healthy eating, stay-at-home cooking, creating today's new hair style and much more. We distinguish our product offerings from the competition by employing forward thinking, innovative technologies matched with a strong understanding of consumer needs to bring to market high quality, superior products that delight the end user.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with Product Marketing, Sales, and other members the Digital Marketing team to develop and implement strategic plans that successfully engage consumers online.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development, maintenance and ongoing evolution of Spectrum Brands GBA overall social strategy, analyzing results on an ongoing basis, establishing best practices and overseeing the implementation across Brand Marketing (category teams), Retail and eCommerce
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to social channels, eCommerce partner sites, and Spectrum Brands owned websites.
- Manage and with execute digital marketing campaigns focused on inbound marketing, demand generation, online visibility and lead generation.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that combine search, social, and display.
- Create and manage quarterly digital promotional plans and budgets.
- Generate, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
- Create and/or leverage content and assets with a high understanding of client products and services.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance of online assets and websites.
- Improve the usability, design, and content company websites; and manage company website redesigns.
- Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape by monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Monitor social channels and make independent, timely decisions about proper customer response.
- Manage the online review process via Amazon’s Vine, Bazaarvoice, and our own “First Look” program.
- Implement digital merchandising on ecommerce websites.
- Assist in all aspects of executing marketing initiatives including; email creation, marketing messaging, planning calendars, monitoring inventory, event planning and reporting.
- Track and report KPIs to executives.
- Plan and budget digital ad spend.
- Provide leadership to direct reports in the execution of work plans and both long and short-term goals. Implement department-level infrastructure and changes to supporting processes and systems. Ensure solutions to department-level challenges are implemented. Set, implement, and complete department goals.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, ecommerce or equivalent field.
- Internet abilities and strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Experience managing Google AdWords and Yahoo/MSN AdCenter campaigns required.
- Experience with Google Analytics is required.
- Knowledge of cost per acquisition marketing, and KPIs associated with performance based advertising.
- Understanding and experience with source code tracking and conversion tracking tactics
- Google Certification strongly encouraged.
- Exceptional Excel skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to proofread.
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities and willingness to learn.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.