- Develop the digital marketing strategy and partner with marketing leaders to create actionable and integrated digital marketing programs to drive high value sales leads and profitable revenue.
- Lead and manage the global digital marketing calendar.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns.
- Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Manage global leads scoring, metrics, and reporting for all Fluidigm campaigns.
- Build executive dashboards to build awareness of campaign performance to inform campaign optimization.
- Manage projects, agencies, resources, and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Life Sciences.
- At least 5 years of marketing communications experience.
- A proven track record of developing and executing highly-successful digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Great writing skills with a passion for impactful copy.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing. You make decisions based on deep analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using and building CRM data architectures, target list expansion, and lead management.
- Familiarity with Saleforce.com and Marketo.
- Experience and expertise with Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google, retargeting, and affiliate ad platforms.
- Incredibly organized and proficient at designing, executing, monitoring, and optimizing campaigns.
- Well-versed with marketing and lead funnel analytics and attribution models.
- Skillful in the art and science of digital marketing.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
- Strategic, dynamic and technically savvy.
- Creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
- Inspired by scientists – our customers – and their contributions to biological discovery and improving human health.
- Motivated by turning leads into opportunities, opportunities into customers, and customers into evangelists for Fluidigm.
- Ready to take our marketing to the next level by developing a global digital marketing strategy and rolling up your sleeves to execute the plan.