Our Client is a privately owned, highly profitable Technology Company that has been developing leading edge B2B SaaS Software for over 15 years.
They are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager skilled in Demand Generation to do both strategic development and execution of demand generation materials and programs across multiple paid and organic channels.
The Demand Marketing Manager will manage paid ad budgets and systems required to generate demand while being responsible for building Excel reports and providing analysis to continuously measure the effectiveness, conversions, and cost of campaigns and acquisition channels.
- You'll have a lot of autonomy and own the creation of impactful lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, optimization of funnel conversion, and managing all digital programs including SEM, paid social (Facebook), email marketing, conferences, SEO, content marketing and product marketing.
- You'll get to represent and grow their innovative cloud-based software platform and work with one of the most reputable brands in their industry.
- You'll collaborate across cross functional teams and drive an inspirational and engaging marketing team culture with a result driven mindset.
- You'll act as a mentor to more junior team members regarding executing brand awareness, generating qualified leads, and optimizing existing marketing channels and introducing new, innovative ones to reach sales revenue goals.
- Culture-wise, you can expect a stimulating, energetic, and supportive environment with a seasoned and open Executive Team. You'll be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise and experiment to figure out what works.
If you are a data driven, organized, creative thinker who is passionate about architecting, managing, and executing a high-performance demand generation program and wants to have a bigger impact, we want to hear from you!
- Execute high-impact pipeline generation campaigns across multiple channels including inbound content and email marketing, SEM, display advertising, retargeting and paid social
- Manage marketing team activities aligning with strategic goals
- Design, write, execute and analyze performance of campaigns targeting sales leads, new customers and existing customers on a weekly basis
- Design marketing images and downloadable content using Canva or Photoshop for ads, emails and marketing collateral
- Drive engagement with inbound leads and create repeatable lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Manage and deploy paid ads budget to forecasted thresholds
- Conduct regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation
- Work with sales leadership to implement, monitor and countermeasure as needed
- Evaluate and improve the marketing automation process, manage HubSpot and work closely with Sales Ops to ensure optimal system operation
- Initiate regular reviews with leadership to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving impactful leads
COMPENSATION: $70-80K base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Matching 401K
- Competitive PTO and casual work environment
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, Life Insurance coverage plans
- Happy hour, team building events, weekly & monthly competitions
- Must have 3+ years' professional experience in B2C or B2B results-driven demand generation digital marketing role
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions
- Industry experience in insurance, banking, mortgages/loans, real estate, or other SMB focused business is ideal
- Experience in a startup or fast-growth technology company preferred.
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and measuring content marketing, email marketing and lead capture
- Power user of CRMs, marketing database management, SaaS tools, email and SMScampaigns
- Highly experienced as a strong marketer in inbound marketing, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, marketing automation, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM
- Proficiency with Hubspot (preferred), Marketo, Pardot or other leading marketing automation software
- Experience in A/B and testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, etc.) and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and decision-making skills
- Education: BA or BS degree, within the fields of marketing, computer science, or business preferred