About this role
We're looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager, Analytics to consult with clients on developing and effectively executing analytics best practices.
The Digital Marketing Manager, Analytics will also guide clients to make data-informed decisions with regards to lead gen, acquisition and retention objectives. This includes segmentation, modeling, dashboard development and leading other integrated data initiatives. Using Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud and complimentary technologies, the Digital Marketing Manager, Analytics will help clients understand marketing performance, assess user experiences, and improve effectiveness via optimization efforts over time.
Purpose of the role
The overall purpose of the role is to support the growth of the Analytics Team and broader Digital Marketing Team in San Diego and San Francisco. This includes supporting new business efforts, the integration of LEWIS services from multiple offices in the US region, and aiding in development of best-in-class Analytics programs for our clients.
A key component of this role is the ability to effectively identify opportunities for program optimization and growth and to implement them through Analytics-related activities in coordination with the broader Digital Marketing team.
- Engage and ensure a strategic relationship with the client, providing insight and partnership across all analytical aspects of the marketing and communications spectrum
- Ensure excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
- Act as the measurement and analytics expert for digital projects, identifying reporting requirements, monitoring the reporting implementation, and evaluating post-launch metrics.
- Develop dashboard reporting (Google Data Studio) for clients, utilizing key performance indicators (KPIs) based on business goals and online marketing campaigns.
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize site performance. Present findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
- Work with Account Directors to develop measurement strategies to define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness based on understanding business objectives, tactics and the customer journey.
- Oversee and help validate against gathered business requirements, the design and implementation of advanced analytics solutions
- Mentor team members by showing leadership in the areas of strategy, creative problem solving, work ethic and quality
- Support LEWIS new business efforts when necessary
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in building and managing day-to-day client relationships at all levels
- Proficient in Google Analytics required, Adobe Analytics a plus
- Proficient in Google Data Studio or other BI Platforms like Tableau and DOMO
- Proficient accessing and transforming data into insights
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Up to date with Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies
KEY SENIOR INTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Director, Analytics (San Diego) – Line Manager
- Managing Director, Digital (San Diego)
- Vice President, Digital Marketing (San Francisco)
- SVPs (San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Washington D.C.)