This position is responsible for executing new and ongoing digital programs while developing strong relationships within and outside of the organization to maximize results. Individual must be comfortable developing, testing, launching and reporting on results for programs/projects.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic Partnering
- Lead digital contact strategy for various audience segments and optimize performance of communications
- Provide strategic direction and leadership with focus on customer experience, customer engagement and key KPIs for campaign performance.
- Collaborate with various departments throughout the organization to develop strategies and plan online programs that support their online business needs
- Communicate with business partners to maximize messaging and support operational requirements for launching campaigns.
- Partner with internal resources including Brand Services, IT and MSD/Legal to provide the most efficient, effective, branded and legally approved programs and materials while ensuring legal compliance and cohesive messaging of programs.
- Develop and report on programs in terms of key drivers like response rates, inbound calls, bookings, arrivals and revenue generated (ROI).
- Marketing Development/Direct Response
- Develop new marketing programs and channels that will drive incremental revenue from web, email, mobile, social, and online advertising/ lead generation.
- Responsible for management of email marketing infrastructure, policy development and creation of best practices.
- Build email and web programs including but not limited to HTML, sequel scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for IT partners and administer quality control UAT testing.
- Responsible for development of mobile marketing programs and creation of best practices.
- Responsible for development of marketing & sales web programs to support business needs, new owner acquisition and KPI conversions.
- Creates written documentation of program objectives, content requirements and results.
- Scope and lead innovative solutions for new technologies and business opportunities for digital marketing efforts.
- Solution and collaborate with database group, IT partners and analyst group to support data mapping, data integration, tracking and analytics.
- Assist in the execution of eCRM solutions supporting online initiatives; determines audience segmentation and targeting to deliver relevant offers/promotions and maximize results.
- Prepares Proformas with estimated costs/expenses and prepares projected results to allow for decision making and measuring success of each initiative.
- Project manages marketing programs to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
- Manages projects from creation of strategy & development of content through to client and legal reviews/approvals.
- Response Reporting
- Develop reporting tools with business analysts to monitor program performance, measure results and deliver tools for decision making.
- Analyze and report on results, findings and adjust as necessary to maximize key drivers.
- Provide reports and feedback to partners/clients on overall campaign; providing input, recommendations and effects to key drivers.
- Coordinate digital marketing program opportunities, production and implementation of initiatives with Sales & Marketing Teams, Corporate Programs, Sales Operations, Field Sales & Marketing, Owner Services, Hospitality/Resort Operations, Brand Services, Human Resources, Call Center Operations and, other internal/external resources.
- Attend training and meetings as needed.
- Bachelordegree from a 4-year college
- Master’s degree a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Understanding of database marketing, modeling and target marketing based on historical data and trend analysis.
- Experience driving web optimization, online advertising and online lead generation.
- Experience managing direct marketing campaigns with multiple test cells, varied by message, offer, and distribution vehicle.
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management, peers, external alliance partners, and outside vendors.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and implement projects without direct reporting control.
- Experience developing and analyzing reports to measure program success.
- Ability to manage campaigns across various media channels (such as telemarketing, direct mail, web, email, mobile, and social media), required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong time management skills, team contributor, and detail oriented.
- Experience in mobile and social media, preferred.
- Understanding of sales and marketing practices in vacation ownership, preferred.
- Experience sending and managing email communications, preferred.
- 4+ years marketing experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience including content development, creative design, automation, targeting and segmentation.
- 2+ years of web development experience, including search engine optimization and creative design.
- 2+ years of data segmentation and integration experience.
- 1+ years of mobile marketing experience.
- 1+ years of social marketing experience.
Job ID: 1804480