The Digital Marketing Manager, Reporting and Analytics, will take the lead on driving an optimal digital client experience through the efficient monitoring and assessment of various digital data inputs/channels. This includes improving the visibility of our web properties, increasing website traffic from targeted audiences, and supporting the delivery of qualified leads.
The right candidate will have experience using data to align client journey with identified KPI’s throughout the marketing funnel and developing approaches to test hypotheses and improve efficiencies across various digital channels.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead digital analytics initiatives supporting specific lines of business within CI
- Build a roadmap for digital analytics insights evolution and top priorities.
- Lead data-driven measurement strategies aimed at connecting digital outcomes with business outcomes
- Strategically analyze various enterprise data sources to find trends and make recommendations to senior leadership through development of consistent and timely reports/dashboards.
- Design, build, maintain and validate digital analytics dashboards to analyze user behavior and traffic trends.
- Provide analytical advice to partners to support decisions
- Measure, monitor and improve new and existing processes.
- Troubleshooting and tracking site performance including social sharing, page load speed, and other technical issues related to search marketing.
- Provide recommendation and execute testing strategies to improve conversion rates on content pages and emails.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a digital analytics role and post-secondary education Course in digital strategy or marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- Experience with web analytics using data visualization tools.
- Prior experience with predictive modeling.
- An excellent command of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
- Financial industry including asset and/or wealth management.
- Digital and social media landscape and relevance to financial services.
- Experience in concept generation, ideation and brainstorming of marketing campaigns.
- Experience optimizing large websites with publishing systems.
- A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
- Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines and optimize videos for YouTube search.
- Proactive and capable of suggesting new and meaningful alternatives to current practices and programs.
- Embodies the organization’s culture and values.