About Your Role
You will manage day-to-day advertising activities across multiple channels, and develop lifecycle communications that drive investment in our real estate offerings.
Our ideal Digital Marketing Manager is most likely to identify themselves as a growth hacker/entrepreneur with broad skills across product and technology with an emphasis on managing digital marketing programs.
If you are coming from an agency, and are used to juggling a lot of channels, this is a great opportunity to take more ownership on the advertiser’s side at a fast growing brand!
Ideally, you’ll have experience delivering with most of these:
- Performance based paid/organic social media
- Affiliate marketing/management
- Email marketing and automation
- Agency or vendor management
- Paid Search
- Analytics reporting and optimization via Google Analytics (GA)
- A/B page testing and conversion optimization (GOptimize, VWO, etc)
- Tag management, particularly through Google Tag manager (GTM)
What You'll Do:
- Work cross functionally with product to execute growth strategies and support acquisition goals.
- Work closely with product to define the customer experience for new product features, deeply understand product life-cycle and areas for growth.
- Work with our paid media agency to manage channels that include but not limited to, GoogleAds, Facebook advertising, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with sales team to gather customer feedback and optimize marketing messaging.
- Assist in creating new ad copy and imagery for paid and organic social media posts.
- Assist with on-boarding and growing affiliate/partner relationships
- Drive the content calendar forward and collaborate with freelance writers to support SEO value, social media engagement, and email CTO rate.
- Create and track relevant KPIs and ROIs for digital marketing programs. Actively share data and results with stakeholders. Identify trends and patterns that can be used to enhance the success of current and future campaigns.
- Measure and track the overall progress of digital marketing efforts. Provide program analysis, user feedback, and other meaningful data to guide the development of sound plans.
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Proficient in Social Ads / PPC / Display Ads / Remarketing.
- Ideally, someone with all those skills PLUS some business development experience
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Seeks steep learning curves on new software, ad platform updates, etc.
- Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new marketing concepts.
- Expert at communicating performance, and digging for information in order to create unique campaigns.
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude.
- Ability to customize performance reports for various purposes. Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them out to the team.
- Excellent editing skills and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.