Sotheby's International Realty is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager
based both in our New York City and Madison NJ Headquarters.
This key digital marketing manager works with the marketing, technology, and operations teams to establish the company's digital marketing strategy and implementation, and will help the company continue to evolve its capabilities to strengthen its position as the most successful real estate broker for important luxury properties. Must be knowledgeable about digital marketing and the competitive landscape to help translate trends, new technologies, and market opportunities into digital marketing strategy. This position will have a dual reporting line and collaborates with senior leadership and applications development. Must have the analytical and reporting skills and experience to successfully balance business, technology, and end-user requirements in the development and execution of project plans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Product manager translating business strategy and analysis into real estate agent facing products
- Establishes requirements of the companies digital marketing platforms, creates project plans related to the firm's consumer and internal websites, digital marketing and social media to improve our effectiveness in marketing extraordinary homes for sale.
- Monitors digital marketing trends and technologies along with the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for innovations and enhancement and ensures that we offer a "best in class" user experience for clients and agents.
- Conducts internal needs assessment to determine the key objectives and prioritize them among offices/regions taking into consideration local market needs. Administers crowd-sourced "enhancement request" ideas portal.
- Translates data into actionable short-term and long-term recommendations to improve traffic, usability and conversion as well as long term strategic plan as appropriate.
- Directly collaborates with marketing and application development teams, both internal and external, on digital marketing project plans; provides guidance and assistance when needed to peers.
- Provides field training to regional marketing coordinators on the benefits of and how to use our digital platforms to improve business
- Helps generate RFPs for projects approved by management and guides vendor selection.
- Works with web analytics software to understand and track traffic sources, user behavior, and conversion. Provides scheduled reporting against pre-defined KPIs. Works with the Marketing team to identify new avenues for digital promotion and strategic alliances
- Assist in the conception, development, execution and analysis of campaigns tied to product marketing deliverablesHelps manage monthly budget forecast and accruals.
Education/ Training/ Certificates/ Licenses
• Bachelor Degree or advanced degree in related field preferred or combination of education and experience. Studies in Human Factors and Interface (UX/UI) design preferred. Training in Web analytics software preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing development, competitive analysis and user research.
• Experience in developing/implementing effective project management processes required.
• Experience in using usability best practices and web analytics data to inform design and development decisions required.
• Experience with digital design (consumer-facing and web or application production) preferred