We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to build and drive the growth of one of our new direct-to-consumer insurance channels. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop the strategy and execute integrated marketing plans that drive the growth of a first-of-its kind, consumer-facing channel. Responsibilities include building advertising campaigns, developing partnerships with Insurtech and other partners, leveraging internal resources, defining and refining the consumer experience and running multiple digital advertising campaigns to drive sales of our insurance products. As a new business channel, the opportunity will require a leader with a unique mix of strategic skills paired with the ability to roll up one’s sleeves and actually execute the marketing plan.
- Implement digital marketing strategy, develop content, and leverage relevant technologies through specific channels that support direct to consumer objectives.
- Create and develop project plans and dashboards to track and communicate progress and key milestones
- Perform necessary research to identify most effective media options
- Review and test all media against campaign goals; construct, execute, and interpret the results and identify methods to improve engagement, acquisition, and/or retention.
- Partner closely with product management team to understand intent and strategy for products.
- Regularly communicate state of the business with all key stakeholders, including product team and leadership.
- Excited to find new commercial paths with just a compass and a map!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with digital marketing
- Experience in insurance, preferably life & annuity industry
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, manage multiple projects at once, and work with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills; self-motivated with strong strategic and analytical orientation; with the ability to address both marketing communities and technical level audiences.
- Proven working experience with direct to consumer digital and direct marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing content database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.