Paint Nite is the leading in-venue experience brand, bringing millions of people together to share in unique creative escapes. Based in Somerville MA, we’ve quickly become one of Boston’s most buzzed about consumer brands and a fixture on local industry lists. With more than 100 employees in our Somerville headquarters and hundreds of licensed partners across the US and Canada, we’re uniquely positioned for explosive growth and long-term success.
A career at Paint Nite means you’ll breathe creativity, indulge your curiosity, and drive innovation on a daily basis. As an expanding, international business with a start-up mentality, we thrive on tough challenges, encourage dynamic job descriptions, and empower every employee to make a lasting difference. Ranked the second fastest-growing company in the country on the Inc. 500 in 2016, we’re not slowing down any time soon. With a new CEO at the helm and major investments in our tech, product, and marketing teams (to name a few), we’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people to help make Paint Nite even bigger and better.
Paint Nite offers professional advancement opportunities, great benefits, and flexible vacation. Our brand-new 24,000 square-foot office is just minutes from the Porter Square T station and features workout facilities, a large recreational space, and an open-concept design. Paint Nite prides itself on a culture of collaboration, innovation, and community that unites employees around the common goal of growing our best-in-class company.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Digital Marketing to lead the development & optimization of Paint Nite’s digital marketing programs. The role is critical to Paint Nite’s growth objectives, responsible for establishing a cross-platform digital media strategy to drive revenue, customer acquisition and brand awareness. The role will drive the creation of new growth campaigns, manage performance to KPIs, and recommend investment strategies to drive new revenue growth.
- Drive the expansion of Paint Nite’s audience, launch new markets, and establish new revenue streams through digital marketing programs.
- Establish a cross-platform digital media strategy to drive revenue, customer acquisition, and brand awareness.
- Define campaign goals, set budget parameters and monitor performance of all digitalchannels, including Facebook, Google Adwords, SEM, re-targeting campaigns, deal sites, and affiliates.
- Be the in-house expert on all aspects of digital media, related platforms & tools, analytics & reporting
- Establish paid digital media program goals and KPIs and develop the tools & reporting to optimize against these metrics.
- Recommend and implement appropriate marketing technology solutions to enable and enhance the digital marketing program.
- Identify & execute against new performance based advertising opportunities, with a focus on audience expansion and improved ROI
- Manage all aspects of ad unit creation for search & digital advertising
- Define weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and deliver at regular intervals. Audit & interpret all reports to identify new acquisition opportunities.
- Develop a metric and results driven approach, including the establishment of KPIs related to customer acquisition, return on ad spend, consumer value and profitability.
- Design and deliver periodic reporting packages and direct ad-hoc analysis to drive improved performance of channel marketing efforts.
- Leverage site functionality and direct site enhancements as necessary to optimize performance of acquisition programs.
- Collaborate with other marketing functions and cross functionally with the customer service, product, licensing, technology and other teams.
- Develop and manage team of 1-2.
- 6+ years digital marketing/media experience, with a focus on performance-based programs.
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Facebook, and other media platforms
- Experience selecting & implementing mar-tech platforms
- Exceptional business acumen and results orientation.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading complex projects, integrations, and new program launches. Ability to work collaboratively with operations, customer service, and creative teams a must
- Successful track record working in a high growth, fast paced, results driven company.