Job ID: CEP000272
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all!
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing & Sales, Oncology. This marketing leader will develop and execute Cepheid's Oncology digital marketing capabilities. This role interacts with marketing, global brand, sales and IT.
- Plan and execute all of oncology's digital marketing including lead nurturing, marketing automation, trigger-based emails, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media, and web/microsites.
- Design, build and maintain Cepheid oncology's online presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Leverage the Danaher/Cepheid mechanism to deliver persona targeted content via a multi-digital channel strategy in order to create high quality marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and nurture these leads into sales ready leads to transfer to sales team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies as needed to drive the creation of a strong marketing demand generation engine
- Plan/execute measure experiments and conversion tests to drive continuous improvement in various digital activities
- Develop/leverage business process and tools for integrating digital channels into marketing campaigns
- Develop and/or leverage business process and tools for the creation and optimization of impactful campaign web sites
- Works across the organization and functions effectively to align resources to provide a customer-centric approach
- Effectively manages change
- Minimum of 5years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelors degree, preference for marketing, business or communications
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, marketing database management, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing automation software (Pardot, Eloqua, etc)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects through the marketing funnel
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and data-driven decision making
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in Diagnostics or Medical Device a plus
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.