OLAM is a leading agri-business supplying food, ingredients, and raw materials to over 22,000 customers.
Established in 1989, and now listed on the Singapore Exchange, our team of 72,000 full-time, seasonal, and contract employees have built a global leadership position in many our businesses such as Cocoa, Coffee, Edible Nuts, Cotton, Rice, and Spices.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing strategy and campaigns for our B2B eCommerce businesses. You would be responsible for identifying and evaluating new digital technologies and using Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising. With the aim to attract site traffic and turning that traffic into new customers.
The Digital Marketing Manager's role will involve working across many disciplines, including design and content to develop, align and execute scalable growth strategies. Also help business in analyzing new potential markets and advising the team on alternative digital approaches to capture leads and drive sales.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in eCommerce solution setup and functionality to improve site traffic and conversion rate
- Create and solidify the company's position in eCommerce, driving marketing strategy, execution and increasing profitability by using SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Develop and maintain the company's e-commerce marketing strategy and campaigns
- Conceive, launch and manage the sales of the company's new products online to help grow revenue and establish dominance in B2B business
- Drive the creation of new content optimized for our eCommerce platform
- Manage and report on online marketing initiatives and core KPI's using a proactive, data-driven approach
- Monitor competitive and consumer trends; leverage insights for the improvement of marketing initiatives
- Continuously evaluate the company's online sales and spend allocation for ROI
- Interact with all levels throughout organization as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for e-commerce businesses. B2B experience preferred
- Experience with creating and running digital marketing campaigns inhouse and with marketing agencies
- Hands on experience in web tools like CMS or common frameworks
- Experience with Digital Marketing Tech stack and tactics
- Strong financial and analytical background with experience in analyzing ROI and managing a budget
- Strong project management skills and capacity to meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently while helping to create systems/procedures from the ground up
- Experience with tracking metrics to measure results
- Strong communication skills with outstanding interpersonal capability
- Passionate, driven, strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field is a must
- Previous experience marketing CPG products either at a brand, agency or third-party retailer