NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused consulting to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager in McLean, VA whowill be responsible for driving the successful implementation of online marketing strategies and will work to develop objectives, strategies, and tactics that drive growth, and work with our development teams to ensure successful implementation.
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, possess strong customer relationship management expertise, along with detailed and clear communication skills, with a focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
- Helps allocate digital marketing budgets and develops digital marketing plans across all online channels, including media, email, website, mobile, and social media
- Evaluates and analyzes program results and presents recommendations for changes in strategy
- Leverages metrics and research where appropriate to define and track performance against goals mapped to objectives and targets, adjusting as new data comes in
- Maintains a deep and broad understanding of financial, strategic and marketing imperatives, product and service roadmap, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
- Surfaces new online marketing ideas and tactics to drive growth and collaborate with teams to test value and ability to execute
- Provides day to day management and oversight, including status report generation, monthly meetings, and ongoing account support.
- Assists management with optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations, meetings and presentations, requirements documenting, training, and other tasks as they arise
- Communicates with senior executives about marketing goals and results
- Collaborates with teams to create white papers, past performance documents, and capabilities statements to be used across various channels
- Maintains relations with managers and client by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying issues that must be addressed; providing information and recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- 10 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of online marketing strategy and tactics
- Knowledge of SEO, including ability to analyze data and reporting of outcomes
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Strong interpersonal abilities to work with all online marketing disciplines and teams as well as external vendors and agency partners
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure
- Results oriented. Takes independent actions and calculated risks
- A strong strategic thinker with the ability to exercise independence, autonomy, and sound judgment in making strategic account recommendations and decisions
- Proven track record of digesting data and deriving insights that lead to actionable recommendations and uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Ability to handle confidential information with highest integrity
- Strong written, oral communication, presentation skills, and cross-functional leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred