Responsible for DigitalMarketing (website development, SEO/PPC, social media strategy, app development, e-commerce, video & animation) across the Company. Develops, manages, and executes the digital marketing program for the Company which includes all online campaigns and search engine optimization. This position is also responsible for developing and implementing an e-commerce vision for the Company.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns that align with company strategy.
- Manages all Company websites to optimize customer attraction and satisfaction.
- Creating strategies to drive online traffic utilizing a wide range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Track conversation rates and making continuous improvements.
- Oversees social media strategy for the company.
- Manage website functionality updates required to continuously improve website usability, design, content and conversion rates.
- Manage international language pages, domains, content and updates.
- Manage subscriber email databases in compliance with global anti-spam laws.
- Ensure the Company remains at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Coordinating digital programs with vendors.
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- University/College Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with B2B e-commerce and online campaigns.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in managing corporate websites, social media programs, e-newsletters, and Google Analytics
- Ability to learn and apply appropriate water utility knowledge