Motionsoft is the leading SaaS and payment solutions business serving the health club market. We're growing fast, winning deals with the best clubs in the industry, and searching for experienced Senior Digital Marketing Associates to join our team in Rockville, MD.
As Motionsoft's Senior Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the hands-on implementation, management, and evaluation of B2B digital marketing strategies and campaigns. As the Senior Digital Marketing Associate, you will drive the execution and analysis of various marketing initiatives, utilizing a deep understanding of the campaign channels available to generate demand and the systems required to effectively reach potential prospects within the segment. You will work independently, under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing to implement both analytical and creative strategy to drive rapid growth. You will also collaborate with our sales, product development and operations teams to provide support and align marketing strategies and goals to fit the overall Company objectives.
In addition, you will use tracking and reporting technology solutions to help make business decisions. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, is a growth hacker, has positive energy, and is self-directed, data-driven and results-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation, digital and email marketing
- Strong hands on experience in digital marketing (web, mobile, social, email, SEO/SEM, advertising)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience utilizing email marketing platforms (including campaign copywriting)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to create client-facing reports and presentations
- Experience running email drip campaigns
- Experience linking gated and ungated content to email marketing efforts
- Experience promoting, administering and tracking webinar campaigns
- Ability to produce and present management-level reports that effectively tie email campaigns to sales and marketing goals
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated experience successfully engaging, advising and inspiring target audiences
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ability to generate your own content and manage the company blog
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, including overnight travel
- Google Analytics certification and marketing automation tool experience a plus!