Digital Marketing Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Food & Beverage
BACKGROUND OF POSITION AND OPPORTUNITY:
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 70 restaurants and food service operations in performing arts centers.?Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Patina Restaurant Group is passionately involved with the preservation and promotion of America's great cultural centers.?Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia or Chef Street in Macy’s Herald Square - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
THE POSITION SUMMARY:
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic digitalmarketing platforms and initiatives for both East + West Coasts of organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current digitalmarketingtechnologies and be able to lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as operations), and vendors to launch online campaigns on time and under budget. The Marketing Department looks to Digital Marketing Managers to pioneer our company’s online exposure, improve public appeal and perception, and ultimately increase restaurant traffic. This representative exhibits extraordinary written communication skills, the ability to forecast trends, and utilize the latest technologies to execute effective designs and productions. With these responsibilities, Patina Restaurant Group offers unparalleled opportunity to grow and excel as a marketing professional with a range of tasks that will strengthen your digital skills and marketing capacity within the hospitality industry.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; track conversion rates and making improvements to our online sources.
- Develop and manage digitalmarketingcampaigns which include web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital media platforms.
- Work with East + West Coast Marketing VP's to create digitalmarketing strategies leveraging all platforms (i.e. email, web, social mediaSEO/SEM) to drive traffic and sales.
- Manage and execute digital media campaigns to raise brand awareness, and drive restaurant reservations.
- Work with parent company, Delaware North, and its' CMS system to lead all web development for the patinagroup.com website, and all restaurant sites
- Manage and reconcile the departments digitalmarketingshared services budget with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digitalmarketing and provide ongoing recommendations for optimization
- BS in Marketing, Design, Public Relations or other related discipline with an MBA or advanced degreepreferred.
- Minimum 3-5years of progressive digitalmarketingexperience in a multi-unit restaurant company or hospitality business.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketingdatabase, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends); Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience using SiteCare a plus
- Excellent written communication skills to create engaging material for online constituents.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digitalcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at Patina Restaurant Group.
PRG employees enjoy competitive compensation packages, major medical insurance options, paid vacations, matching 401K programs, and exciting company dining rewards.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Patina Restaurant Group enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
Job Type: Full-time
- digital marking: 3years
- digitalmarketingcampaign: 1year
- digitalmarketing for in the hospitality industry: 2years
- content writing: 3years