Digital Marketing Manager
APPLY NOW ADD TO BRIEFCASE
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Digital Marketing Manager will contribute to the data-driven media buying campaigns that guide loanDepot’s investments in generating high quality leads through Digital strategies. You will be focused on acquiring new leads and also nurture a customer through their life-cycle by building world class acquisition marketing capabilities in addition to funnel optimization. Must be able to maximize acquisition through scale and efficiency. Experience in mortgage or similar industry preferred.
- Day-to-Day Management of Digital marketing investments across Media platforms
- Utilize MarTech platforms to help drive media implementation and optimization (Adwords, Facebook, DBM, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, or other DSP / DMP experiences)
- Ownership of research, QA, launch, and optimization of campaigns across a multitude of networks and partners
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum Return-on-Ad-Spend (ROI )
- Work cross-functionally with legal, IT, accounting, finance, and other marketing functions to launch new campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze business/traffic/website analytics using Omniture, Google Analytics and/or SQL
- Oversee campaign expenses and results, and pro-actively forecasting campaign results to align with business goals
- Perform ongoing discovery, competitor analysis, and A/B Tests
- Stay up to date with emerging digital marketing trends, digital ecosystems: platforms and software
- Strong analytics, problem-solving, strategic thinking and data capabilities.
- Keen business judgment, ability to see the “big picture” and to prioritize for actionable impact. Deep knowledge of best practices in data-driven product and marketing functions.
- Great communication, influence, partnering, and collaboration skills.
- Passion for building world class marketing experiences and converting insights into action.
- Strong acumen of integrated marketing leveraging email marketing, interactive design, and offline marketing
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on business or marketing discipline with at least six years of work experience or Master’s degree with at least three years of work experience.
- Experience with Adwords, Facebook business manager and other Media platforms
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.