The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Sales/Marketing and Marketing Manager to coordinate and execute the division’s marketing strategy, to include a focus on trends within the market. In addition, this individual will be responsible for market research on local market competition, and tracking and reporting all internet marketing projects (social media, SEM results, e-marketing results, website and landing page traffic, and web advertising results) for the purpose of creating new sales opportunities by reaching new customers.
- Work with the Division’s marketing team, Corporate Communications, and Ad Agency on implementing national initiatives and digital trends that reflect current digital trends.
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and relevance of all digital information on all sites including com
- Drive low cost per traffic, cost per lead, cost per sale, and total digital costs.
- Responsible for digital strategy and optimal performance.
- Act as liaison between the Division and Corporate Communications to ensure the Division is utilizing the latest in SEM
- Work with Division JDE Administrator to ensure information is flowing into Lennar.com.
- Monitor signage and promotional banner ads to ensure compliance with Regional and Corporate branding and legal standards.
- Work with Lennar Corporate eMarketing Specialist to analyze relevant reports and data to implement areas of opportunity that optimize campaign performance.
- Provide support to ISCs through implementation of best practices in company measured categories, training scripts, customized customer journeys, and lead nurturing.
- Maintain the monthly internet marketing calendar and present calendar in the Division meetings.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Digital Data Analyst to review and improve SEO Rankings
- Monitor competitor’s internet efforts and maintain a monthly report of the competition’s digital and social media activities.
- Update, monitor and enhance engagement of Division Social Media Sites by analyzing ad performance (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, ActiveRain and any new sites deemed effective).
- Work with Media Lab to create rendering an interactive floorplans to be utilized on Lennar.com
- Assist in coordinating grand openings, community and internal Division events by posting event photos and video to social media sites.
- Create unique video and photo content to post on social media sites and Lennar.com.
- Become proficient in SiteCore (Lennar.com Content Management System) to be able to update all editable content and
- Demonstrate Lennar’s Z Values in all interactions with customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Digital Marketing Experience required
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Reader program skills are preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public relations
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of major social media sites and digital trends are preferred
- Extensive Internet exposure and/or Internet consumer experience required
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity and strong management and motivational skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record