Job Description Summary
The Digital Marketing Manager II is a dynamic role that serves as strategic business partner to develop and execute effective marketing strategies. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing with direction and autonomy to support HomeStreet's goals in line with annual and long-term objectives. The primary goal is to provide digital marketing support to Single Family Lending and Corporate Marketing teams. This role will manage and train a team of Marketing Specialists and Analysts.
- Manage a team of Marketing Specialists and Analysts.
- Drives the development and implementation of strategic digital marketing plans to support new customer acquisition, customer retention/development and other corporate objectives.
- Develops and supports the growth of the HomeStreet Bank brand through digital marketing, including: paid social advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, and email, content and social media marketing.
- Independently plans large scale digital marketing budgeting and execution across SEM, Display Marketing, Retargeting, and Paid Social Media for all HomeStreet Bank lines of business.
- Owns key relationships with digital marketing strategy vendors.
- Leads and develops annual and quarterly digital marketing initiative planning.
- Performs ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of various digital marketing campaigns.
- Plans and measures A/B and MVT testing and conversion rates across paid and owned channels, providing reports on key metrics. Evaluates end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborates with marketing team to integrate interactive campaigns with traditional media.
- Oversees regular website traffic, performance, trends, and success of various digital marketing campaigns to develop an internal dashboard to evaluate the overall ROI of digital marketing efforts.
- Partners with IT and outside vendors to implement site updates and changes to content and structure of websites. Maintains current product information on HomeStreet Bank and Capital websites, working closely with product marketing team to incorporate product, sales and promotional copy and develop online communications.
- Proactively seeks new digital marketing opportunities and makes recommendations.
- Serves as the first point of contact and a senior resource for questions.
- Presents new trends in digital marketing to the marketing team, and other relevant functions at the company.
- Ensures that regulatory compliance guidelines and rules are met in all advertising and marketing projects.
- Assume additional duties as assigned, responding to departmental need as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or an associated discipline.
- 6 years of progressive marketing experience.
- 1 year of experience managing a team.
- Ability to present to and influence senior leaders.
- Experience and understanding of all forms of marketing platforms including but not limited to: digital marketing, site marketing, email marketing and social media.
- Expertise using social medium platform including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities. Handles changing priorities smoothly & calmly.
- Demonstrated communication and judgment skills
- Technical proficiency using MS Office (experience working with large data sets)
- Strong business, financial, and data analysis experience
Mental and Physical Considerations:
- Willing and able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Operation of a Personal Computer and viewing information on a monitor.
- Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
- Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing document, reaching and bending.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 10 pounds
- Ability to speak English and express ideas and have difficult conversations in person and over the telephone
- Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and information, read, write and organize information in an orderly manner.
- Normal business office environment.
- Ability to sit in artificial light for extended periods of time