Digital Marketing Manager
Highfive is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. We’re looking for a driven, analytical, energetic individual who will assist in the execution of our online marketing plans. You will be responsible for a broad set of online and inbound marketing programs spanning campaign management/optimization, social marketing, website optimization and otherdigital programs. You possess a record of success in marketing environments, delivering measurable results. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve company goals.
Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that's insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures, Highfive develops an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We've got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns to improve lead volume and lead quality
- Analysis of customer data and campaign effectiveness to develop recommendations to optimize our marketing activities
- Creation and optimization of online campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Regular reporting of campaign effectiveness and key performance indicators
- Management of company’s social presence and engagement with various online communities to generate awareness and demand
- Measuring website effectiveness, including search traffic, conversion rates, SEO and optimization of web content.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in a high-tech environment
- Hands-on experience managing / optimizing AdWords and Facebook campaigns managing against targets
- Proven track record of developing/articulating a strategy and executing marketing programs that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills; highly effective presentation skills
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer
- Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
- Self-motivated, demonstrated leadership abilities
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- BA/BS in a technical or marketing field or equivalent real-world experience
- Startup experience in a SaaS and/or combined hardware/software product
- Technical Analytical Skills: Excel, SQL