Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
The Alternative Markets Division offers agents and clients a variety of risk-sharing and traditional insurance options that support both specialty niche programs as well as generalist business. Our captive capabilities includes Agency, Association and Group captives. Our Elite Program model provides a guaranteed cost, multi-line program solution without the requirement of risk-sharing. Alternative Markets coverages include Workers Compensation, General Liability, Auto, Property and Inland Marine. We have both BOP and commercial package options. Cyber is available on a stand-alone basis or as an endorsement.
- Participate in new product launches and drive new business growth.
- Oversee relationship with external marketing partners to develop digital marketing strategy and execute agilecampaigns.
- Manage SEO strategy to maximize visibility.
- Oversee all social media platforms and paid marketing efforts.
- Direct pay-per-click strategy and execution.
- Build and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns using various applications.
- Identify and secure digital affinity partnerships.
- Develop content and manage user experience on all platforms including mobile.
- Measure results and oversee analytics to maximize ROI on all digital marketing initiatives.
- Over time, build an internal digital marketing team and expand internal marketing capabilities.
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience executing and managing integrated campaigns.
- Experience with search engine optimization, paid search, pay-per-click and social media marketing.
- Experience in web content management and landing page development.
- Knowledge of digital marketing metrics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other search technologies.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data to maximize ROI.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Communications or another related field.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Financial and/or insurance industry background highly preferred.
- Prior management experience highly preferred.