he ideal candidate thrives in a data and result driven environment. You enjoy launching new campaigns and devising creative test plans just as much as diving into data to analyze performance, reconcile discrepancies and relentlessly optimize for better results and ROI.
Reporting to the Head of US Direct Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape Funding Circle’s marketing strategy, grow our bottom line and build a holistic customer journey experience. The role involves working closely with cross-functional teams as you will be a key advisor for marketers across the company.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for…
- Owning digital strategy and managing all digital channels to drive acquisition, conversion and awareness
- Building and delivering multi-channel digital campaigns (paid social, display, mobile, ppc) to reach target audience, and drive business results
- Scaling retargeting efforts to engage site visitors and returning customers
- Maximizing campaign ROI via rigorous tests and learn to optimize on copy, creative, and audience targeting
- Managing channel spend and budget process to meet growth and ROI targets, including monthly forecasts and reporting
- Playing a key role in reviewing and enhancing tools and technology to enable improved tracking, attribution, audience segmentation, and reporting
- Presenting strategy, initiatives, and campaigns results to broad audiences
You’ve been there and done it…
- 5+ years experience in performance/digital marketing with proven track record of success building and scaling paid media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape, including channel knowledge in SEM/PPC, Display, Paid Social, Video, Mobile.
- Proven knowledge of expertise in integrating platforms and tools to enhance tracking, reporting, and attribution. (Google Analytics, GTM. Familiarity with Account Based Marketing Tools is a plus)
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution.
- Adept in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Rely on advanced testing design, implementation and detailed analysis to measure and report on program performance
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and with Analytics stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree required.