Why this is a great place to work…
It all starts with the people and the culture. You will love working with colleagues who have a genuine desire to innovate and solve complex problems. This keeps us wired. Our culture is one of continuous improvement. We each come into work every day striving to make the organization a little better than it was the day before. We ask the tough questions and push each other to be bold. This occurs in an environment that fosters authenticity and transparency. There are no games. No hidden agenda. No politics. What you see one day is what you will get any other day. Qualitrol associates enjoy the autonomy, breadth of responsibility and creativity that are part of a smaller, entrepreneurial environment while leveraging resources, best practices and career opportunities from a fortune 500 company, Fortive.
Qualitrol is seeking an energetic Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and oversee digital communications and demand-gen on email, social media, third-party media and other web channels.
Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your competencies:
- Implement digital marketing activities including strategy, copy writing, review handling, set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Manage the development of content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community engagement on digital channels in line with our content SEO strategy
- Establish and maintain demand-gen goals for digital channels and work to understand and improve channels or campaigns that fail to meet their goals
- Support team/project alignment around editorial calendars, new product introductions, content promotions and major campaigns
- Liaise with content contributors and proofread digital communications for brevity, clarity, grammar and spelling
- Continuously improve by analyzing and acting on appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices for digital engagement, customer experience management and related performance indicators
- Oversee, grow and manage segmentation of opt-in email mailing list (including adherence to applicable privacy laws/policies) and social communities
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML email and web templates, list segmentation, web forms and martech integrations as required
- Stay abreast of new digital marketing and communications technologies and practices and facilitate organizational learning on those subjects
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, new media, public relations or related field. MS or MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven experience in digital communications, email marketing, digital marketing, social media management, community management or related digital field
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Basic HTML experience is a must
- Strong project management skills, especially in the production of marketing materials
- Good problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, CMS, A/B testing and/or social listening tools a major plus