Forte is the industry-leading provider of software and services in the critical areas ofclinical trialmanagement, clinical data management and research administration for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems.
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
- Collaborate with marketing managers to execute end-to-end multichannel marketing campaigns and webinars to generate high quality leads, to drive sales opportunities and ultimately revenue.
- Develop digital marketing plans to support goals.
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation software, Pardot.
- Execute against approved campaigns, produce reporting about those campaigns, and execute enhancements based on analytics.
- Manage our SEO and PPC advertising strategy.
- Drive our marketing analytics - generate flash weekly and detailed monthly reports on the performance of our digital marketing initiatives and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Leverage our analytics across platforms to make strategic recommendations for the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Web Developer and Designer to optimize our websites.
- Collaborate with content marketing to build effective campaigns using our content to increase awareness, generate leads and drive conversion.
- Collaborate with Customer Relationships team to ensure effective handoff of marketing leads.
- Collaborate with Business Systems teams on software integrations with Salesforce.com and more.
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelordegree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Business OR equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience with inbound marketing experience in a B2B industry preferred.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems preferred.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation software.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics platform.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- An interest in understanding the industry and our business' mission required.
- Demonstrated experience in using inbound marketing strategies to optimize customer leads and retention.
- Ability to work highly collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while also possessing strong organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts and deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including listening, writing and speaking.
- Demonstrated ability to understand an audience/industry and provide thought leadership.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds