Digital Marketing Manager
CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE United States of America
FireMon is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and capable Digital Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. This person will have broad experience across all digital marketing channels with the ability to build and deliver digital marketing programs that result in a clear ROI for the business.
- Responsible for creating, coordinating and managing the execution of digital marketing campaign strategies including, but not limited to: paid search, content syndication, paid social, search engine optimization, as well as online brand building led advertising
- Build comprehensive, integrated distribution, promotion strategies/content amplification plans that deliver on marketing objectives.
- Works on optimization of targeting/bidding based on results and campaign objectives.
- Provides thought leadership on marketing best practices. Stays informed on new capabilities and industry trends.
- Report on quarterly numbers for clicks, leads, converted leads, pipeline for all online advertising activity and other relevant KPIs
- Work with the entire marketing team to ensure knowledge sharing and that we are leveraging all resources available
- Lead creative testing and strategy, working closely with stakeholders and design teams to ensure all our campaigns have the best chance of succeeding.
- Manage relationships with key vendors to understand competitor strategies, new testing opportunities, and ensuring our team is staying on the edge of innovation.
- Drives targeting and customer segmentation to personalize digital campaigns
- Drives and makes recommendations to more effectively engage customers and improve their experience through digital channels (e.g. content, cadence, frequency, etc.)
- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Contributes and influences the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against business objectives and strategies
- 5-7 years experience designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing on-site and off-site digital marketing programs.
- Proven experience driving significant site traffic growth through organic SEO strategies.
- Proven experience increasing conversion rates from site traffic to qualified leads.
- Quantitatively driven, lets numbers drive recommendations and behavior.
- Experience using content marketing to drive traffic and on-site conversions.
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Team
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.