To be considered, applicants must include
- A resume (not just your LinkedIn profile)
- A cover letter which, in two paragraphs or less, tells us why you’re the right choice for the role. Be fun. Be quirky. Be unconventional. Be yourself.
Who we are: An early-to-growth stage B2B SaaS startup that provides workers in medium to large enterprises with the right knowledge to get their jobs done faster.
- 3+ years in digital marketing. You are probably a Digital Marketing Specialist right now.
- Hands-on experience with both SFDC and Pardot (required, unless you can give us a really good reason your non-SFDC/Pardot skills are transferable)
- Familiarity with website CMS (we use WordPress, but other experience is fine)
- Understanding of Marketing Automation best practices for lead gen, lead reactivation, prospect nurturing, brand management, etc. For extra credit, tell us what you think we’re missing in this automation list.
- Demonstrated experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills – you’re going to be writing and editing optimized email copy, web copy, and social media posts regularly
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some SEO, SEM, and CRO experience
- Experience with Google Analytics. Knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Previous vendor management experience is a plus
- Experience with both direct and channel B2B sales organizations
- Experience working in a SaaS organization preferred, but not required
- Own the management and optimization of the Marketing database
- Work closely with direct and channel sales to understand campaign requirements
- Plan, execute, and measure the impact of email campaigns from start to finish
- Build effective marketing automation workflows
- Regularly experiment and a/b test ideas to drive optimization and effectiveness of campaigns
- Assist in managing the Epilogue Systems website
- Collaborate with direct and channel sales to build effective landing pages
- Continue to build our social media following
- Make recommendations to Marketing leadership (and to the organization as a whole) about how to make our collective efforts more impactful
- There is also potential for SEO and SEM support and/or ownership, based on candidate skill sets