AtEAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,500 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit ourCareers page.
The Role in Brief:
Digital Marketing Manager
EAB is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager. You will help drive the strategy, planning and execution of our online marketing initiatives to create brand awareness and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, experience in digital advertising campaign creation, Search Engine Optimization, budget management, and vendor management.
This role is based in Washington D.C.
- Digital Advertising
- Launch complex paid social campaigns (prospecting and retargeting, custom audience, look-a-like audiences, etc.)
- Develop robust test & learn plans, based on data and analytical insights, to improve performance throughout the conversion funnel
- Own day-to-day campaign performance, monitoring and maintaining budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Stay on top of digital marketing trends and industry updates; Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the firm
- Search Engine Optimization
- Drive search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and track organic search performance
- Perform keyword research and analyze data to help inform suggestions for new content creation
- Research client and competitor sites for performance and optimization potential as a basis for program recommendations
- Use enterprise SEO tools to make recommendations for content and site-wide improvements
- Collaborate with graphic designers to develop new creative assets
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to execute on new content strategy initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of proven experience and demonstrated success in a digital marketing/digital analytics role
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads
- Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter Ad Managers
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and project management capabilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven communication skills, including the ability to write original ad copy and provide direction on creative assets
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.