Job ID: ORM001514
Since 1960, Ormco, one of the many successful companies owned by Danaher Corporation, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment.
Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of the company's digital marketing efforts to execute product launches, training/education initiatives and market growth initiatives based on business goals, ROI targets, revenue targets and assigned projects.
- Manage programmers to develop, optimize and maintain B2B and B2C websites and/or landing pages with the purpose of generating new leads and converting leads to customers. Plan and implement SEO tactics to drive qualified traffic. Leverage Google Analytics to track and report website performance, as well as providing suggestions for improving site performance.
- Develop and execute email marketing / drip campaigns utilizing marketing automation tools (Hubspot) based on targeted lists through data-mining CRM. Optimize campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and improve conversion rate.
- Develop and manage a test plan to optimize digital marketing efforts across different channels, including email, paid search, social, landing pages and others.
- Assist with pay-per-click, display, re-targeting and social media marketing / advertising to drive brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
- Track and reportcampaign results in terms of lead generation, sales conversion, revenue and other metrics and implement countermeasures when necessary.
- Manage, nurture and deliver digital marketing leads via transformative marketing process to increase conversion and revenue.
- Support Voice of Customer activities to capture product reception and validate new marketing opportunities.
- Works cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Management and IT to ensure optimization of digital marketing initiatives.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degreerequired; preferably in marketing or marketing-related discipline.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience;, preferably in the healthcare and/or consumer products industries.
- 2+ years experience in managing digital marketing initiatives including lead generation, email marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, search engine marketing and social media.
- 2+ years experience with CRM (MS Dynamics preferred), marketing automation (Hubspot preferred) and Google Analytics.
- 1+ years experience managing projects from inception to completion, including managing to a campaign timeline.
- 1+ years experience with reporting & analysis of metrics and communication of key performance trends.
Qualified Applicants will possess:
- Experience working on projects with multiple cross-functional groups.
- Experience producing measurable results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong copywriting skills for creative/marketing campaigns, reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to stay on top of new digital marketing trends and technology.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive analytical skills as well as the potential and desire to succeed.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
- ROI-focused analytical skills required to read/interpret marketing reports and make recommendations.