The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the organization’s digital marketing strategy, organic and paid performance, as well as digital content, providing donors and advocates with compelling platforms in which to engage with Cross Catholic Outreach’s mission.
The position is an integral member of the MarComm leadership, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be remote or based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of the organization’s digital marketing strategy to maximize Cross Catholic Outreach’s digital presence, organic and paid performance, and content
- Be a leader and encouraging champion of the organization’s digital marketing team
- Lead the organization’s SEM and SEO strategy to maximize inbound and overall site revenue performance
- Manage all digital content strategies that include, but are not limited to, email marketing, social media, and website content including blogs and landing pages
- Manage the Cross Catholic Outreach website and all microsites to optimize the user-experience and performance, using data to drive decisions and design
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand guidelines, including tone, are adhered to in all communication channels
- Serve as digital editor-in-chief, reviewing all blogs, website, email and social media content
- Create and maintain a rich editorial calendar that attracts donors across all channels and drives consistent, relevant traffic and leads
- Manage email marketing program and life-cycle management programs to achieve marketing and revenue objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Require/Preferred:
- Highly proficient in building WordPress websites and Elementor Page Builder (currently being used to host/build webpages)
- Highly proficient in the use of CRMs and HubSpot to optimize donor personas and journeys
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media management tools, email marketing platforms, and content management systems
- Channel specific knowledge for social media content strategy (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Threads, etc.)
- Experience building audiences online via effective content strategies
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent brand developer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 5 years’ proven and visible experience managing digital marketing and content including email, social media and website copy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excellent communication skills including editing and proofreading
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission
Education or Certification Requirements:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing or communications is required. Professional certifications for inbound marketing, email marketing, and social media highly desirable.
Cross Catholic Outreach
Our mission is to mobilize the global Catholic Church to transform the poor and their communities materially and spiritually for the glory of Jesus Christ. Your gift empowers us to serve the poorest of the poor by channeling life-changing aid through an international network of dioceses, parishes and Catholic missionaries. This cost-effective approach helps break the cycle of poverty and advance Catholic evangelization.