How You'll Contribute to the Team
The Digital Marketing Managersupports Corvias’ corporate social channels by creating and implementing digital initiatives and innovative content dissemination approaches to manage Corvias’ online presence with existing and prospective partnerships and to increase connectivity with key influencers to support business goals and drive growth in lead acquisition.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop daily social-only text, audio, graphic, or video content, either new or from existing materials, that aligns with audience needs and interests; utilize memberships and subscriptions as a source of topical content.
- Monitor social media accounts and respond using Corvias’ brand voice; identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Working with Strategy and Business Development teams, identify key influencers and develop a strategy that supports increased connectivity and exchanges with key audiences; develop content that engages influencers and prompts sharing information with their network.
- Develop inter-departmental relationships and collaborate with department team members to share assets in a timely manner to maintain effective social media coverage.
- Identify and analyze metrics, develop benchmarks, and generate reports on digital marketing performance that link marketing activities to operational metrics and business goals.
- Maintain custom content calendars in conjunction with department’s campaign timeline; attend special events at various properties to cultivate real-time content.
- Oversee the corporate visual library and SharePoint library; code images, organize content, quotes and queries.
- Provide general support to the Communications team, including updating marketing materials, conference tracking and logistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- 10+ years professional experience developing and expanding community and influencer outreach efforts, preferably in government, higher education, or real estate development; familiarity with public-private partnerships a plus.
- Prior experience in creating content and copy required; experience engaging in social media conversations on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- High degree of integrity, tact and ability to be direct and influence others while remaining diplomatic.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Sprout and other social media monitoring tools; Adobe Creative a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret results and take action to increase effectiveness of social mediacampaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual format.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment, while being attentive to details.
- Demonstrated ability to see opportunities and take initiative.
- Proven success building and maintaining effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.