Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 35 days ago
Description : Our client is a family business with a long history of success in the furniture space. They are launching a new direct-to-consumer business and they are a seeking a Digital Marketing guru to help ensure the success and growth.
- Serve as marketing leader for the organization, providing both in-the-weeds direct marketing support and high-level marketing strategy
- Work closely with product development and sales teams to ensure product lineup and communication strategy aligns with changing consumer and retail needs
- Manage small marketing team (both in-house and external) to ensure branding, marketing, and PR are accurate and effective, while having a "buck stops here" mentality and comfort rolling up sleeves to directly handle a wide range of marketing tasks
- Project management - including trade shows, creation of sales materials, new product support/ideation, and more
- Create and manage affiliate and digital marketing efforts to support new and growing brands
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 5-10+ years experience in marketing, consumer products focus for at least 5 years
- Strong traditional marketing foundation, but also extensive digital marketing experience
- Comfort with marketing analytics and using data to drive decision-making
- Combination of ability to manage multiple streams of marketing operations work while constantly considering broader strategic/branding goals
- Demonstrated history of success working with smaller, more entrepreneurial companies
- Ability to wear multiple hats within a company and collaborate with both the executive team and product developers, marketing coordinator, external vendors, etc.