Charles & Colvard is seeking a strategic, innovative and analytical Digital Marketing Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, this position is responsible for engaging consumers, driving revenue and building brand equity through the development and execution of long-term digital campaigns. A successful candidate ensures that day-to-day marketing automation operations stay on track and run like a well-oiled machine—while overseeing the reporting, analysis and technical systems for our digital, growth and retention marketing programs.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Develop, lead and manage digital marketing strategies across company website, email marketing programs and digital advertising to continuously grow the company’s reach and increase revenue.
- Manage digital marketing budget and develop/evolve analytics to quantify effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team and IT department to ensure that web infrastructure supports brand messaging, content and product promotion goals.
- Manage monthly dashboard; collect and analyze sales, traffic, origins, campaign results, content and product trends.
- Develop a comprehensive analysis of how digital content performs, both at a channel view and holistically by content theme.
- Develop insights and make recommendations for future enhancements and changes to our content strategy based on those metrics.
- Help manage and direct outsourced media and advertising agencies in paid search, retargeting, email, SEO and affiliate programs.
- Help optimize website and other digital channels to meet SEO and SEM goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Strong self-starter with a deep understanding of retail-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Proven track record building and executing successful digital campaigns, including email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Understanding and working knowledge of CMS, HTML, CSS, e-commerce platforms and e-commerce best practices.
- Strong analytical background with a deep knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in a variety of digital marketing tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of how content marketing, PR, email marketing and social media interact and bolster the overarching brand initiatives and goals.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.